7.05.2014

MY FOURTH OF JULY

Sade and I
Yesterday was soooo much fun! We celebrated our fourth of July at the Pederson's (the owners of Vivnt). They had a huge fourth of July bash at there house with about 2500 people in attendance.
There was food, ice cream, snow cones, TONS of candy and desserts, a DJ, bounce houses, and more! 
We had a great time hanging out with our friends. 
*RED WHITE AND BLUE*
Cotton Candy and Snowcones!

Sade, Korbin, Davis and I
Once it got dark, everyone got ready for the fireworks! 
They put on a firework show with $10,000 worth of fireworks! 
It was amazing! 
Tycee, David, Davis, and I
Sade, Donna, and I



After all the fun, we went over to our friend Mike's and had a good night playing pool and pong! 
My fourth of July was definitely well spent.  
JayLee and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo