6.08.2014

SUMMER LIFE, LOVIN' IT

Davis' cousin Brooke, Mama Julie, Cousin Melanie, Aunt Liz, Grandpa Johnson, Davis, and I
This past week Davis and I have been having a BLAST using our Pass of all Passes. It seriously is so great and such a great deal! I've been having a lot of fun getting tan while having a great time riding water slides. (Especially since I'm riding the rides with a cute boy like Davis). If you haven't gotten a pass of all passes yet, I recommend you do. It is seriously amazing how much stuff you can use it for. The best deal I could find was HERE at groupon.com. You can get a pass for $42 and it includes a tripe tube!
My favorite boy in the whole world
after peaks in n out. YUM
tanning it up. 
We also used our pass of all passes last night at Trafalga! We went mini golfing and watched a couple of their short 4D movies. I love going on dates with my boo. It's even better when the date is pretty much FREE because of our passes.

Mini golf date!
PDA

2 comments:

love hearing from you! xoxo