1.03.2014

JANUARY PHOTO A DAY (DAYS 1-3)

I saw this photo a day challenge on my girlfriend's blog and decided that I want to take it on. Even though I am 3 days behind, I am going to just make up for lost time and post days 1-3 right now. YAY!

Day 1-Introduce Yourself

I am Erika Ann Mouritsen, born and raised in Utah. I am 18 years young. I graduated from Orem High School in 2013. I am a dancer. I love to choreograph and teach dance. I love good food and a good movie. I am crazy in love with a boy named Davis. I currently am living life day by day and loving it. 

Day 2-Your First Love

This right here is my current and first love. He has taught me so much about life. He has helped form me into the person I am today. I am CRAZY in love with this guy and I couldn't be happier. We've been together for one year and seven months now and it's been the best time of my life. He is the greatest boyfriend a girl could ask for and I don't know how I managed to get so lucky, but I am so thankful that I did. I LOVE YOU DAVIS CHANDLER ELISON.

Day 3-Your Parents

This is my mother Shelle. She is a great mom and is always there to support me. I am so thankful for her and for everything she has done for me. She seriously is a super mom. She is married to my step dad, Jeff, who is my second dad. He is amazing and I am also thankful for him.


This is my dad Eric (and my sister Laci). He lives in Nevada and we don't get to see each other often, but I am thankful for the times I do get to see him. Even though he isn't around, he still does all he can to be a great dad.

This January photo a day is going to be fun and I can't wait to post tomorrow.
Until then, XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo