1.02.2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had an amazing year because I know I sure did! I decided to hop on the bandwagon and take a look back at 2013. It was fun to go through all my photos and see what an great year 2013 was! Here are some of the highlights.

January
+ ODC half times
+ Watched the vibe show "Floored" at the Scera.
+ Hit my first 100 likes on Instagram
February
+ Had a Valentine for the first time
+ Lost my best friend, Sydney, to suicide
March
+ 18th birthday
+ California with Davis for ten days
+ Watched a lot of basketball
April
+ cuddled lots. (that's everyday)
+ Keys to Success assembly
+ Fun double dates to Nicklecade 
May
+ Graduated high school
+ ODC Spring concert-performed my first solo ever
+ Took Senior pictures
+ One Year Anniversary with Davis
June
+ Went to Lagoon
+ Davis got his diploma
+ Summerfest
+ Cooper's Run parade
+ Started teaching dance class at Dance Showcase Company
July
+ Davis' birthday
+ Laci's birthday
+ Went to the Hogle Zoo
+ Spent the Fourth of July at the Johnson Mill
August
+ Swiss Days
+ Made Davis get over his fear of snakes
September
+ cut my hair
+ BYU vs UT game
+ Louisa left on her mission
+ more Swiss Days fun
October
+ Halloween
+ My nephew Thomas was born
November
+ Thanksgiving with Davis' family
+ started to nanny for my cousin Tiffany
+ Jake left on his mission
+ My niece Ceni was born
December 
+ Christmas
+ New Years
+ Temple Square
+ Saw White Christmas with Davis' family
+ Hung out at the Johnson Mill
+ Winter cruises
+ my best friend Ellie left on her mission. 

2013 was definitely a year I won't forget, but I'm excited to see what 2014 has in store for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo