12.21.2013

TOO GOOD

Yesterday was such a great day. There wasn't one thing that I could complain about. 
First off, I love Davis dearly. 
He is always finding ways to make me smile. He's the greatest friend a girl could ask for. He's the reason yesterday was so amazing. 
Second, Davis and I had a fun time Christmas shopping with each other. We got all the presents we needed and are set for Christmas morning. After we shopped, we met up with Davis' parents at the Riverwoods. They just flew in yesterday from Seattle and will be here for two weeks. D is super excited to see his family for Christmas, and so am I.

D and I at the Riverwoods
D and D. Davis and Dale (dad)
After hanging out with the parentals, we went over to Braden's (Davis' brother) house. We had a fun night hanging out and playing video games. Braden's roommate has the cutest dog. We were playing with and petting him all night long. It was a great time.

Tonight, we are going up to SLC with Davis' family. We are going to dinner with his dad's family and after we're seeing his mom's sister in a play called, "White Christmas." I'm so excited and there will definitely be a post to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo