10.07.2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE

Happy Birthday to my best friend Ellie (yesterday)! I am so happy that I got to know Ellie through out these past couples of years! We have seriously had some of the funniest times together and I don't know what I would do without her. We became close friends through dance and I am forever grateful! We've traveled across the world together and have been there for each other through our hard times and good times. She was there for me when we both lost of best friend to suicide. She was there for me when I needed boy advice and a shoulder to cry on. She is the only girl that I can tell anything to. She is far from judgmental and has the heart of an angel. This girl is my best friend. I love you Ellie Bellie! I hope your birthday was amazing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo