9.02.2013

SWISS DAYS


This Labor Day weekend I was lucky enough to spend time with the Elison/Johnson family at Swiss Days in Midway! We had a lot of fun spending time with the family at the condo and walking around at Swiss Days. We were able to watch some fun entertainment including the Swiss Bells and the Swiss Choir, which Davis' grandma is apart of. We ate a lot of yummy food including: ham 'n' swiss sandwiches, caramel apples, lemon treats, and swiss tacos. We swam at the pool and had an extremely fun time together. All of Davis' family was here, including Davis' parents and younger sister who flew in from Washington. It was a real treat, but I'm glad that I have Davis back at home with me. I can't wait until Swiss Days next year! I love Davis' family and I feel so lucky that I have had the opportunity to get to know them all. They are such an amazing and hilarious bunch to hang out around. 





We are sad to see Davis' brother, Braden go. He flew back to Washington with Davis' parents because he is moving there! :(  We'll definitely miss him and hanging out at his place on the weekends, but he is onto bigger and better things! Good luck Braden!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo