9.03.2013

SO HAPPY

Just wanted to do a quick blog post to fill you in on my progress. I'm feeling extremely happy with myself and the choice I've made to start running and working out daily again. This morning I was going to go running before I went up to SLC with Davis' family for lunch, but I put it off and was going to go at night. Around 8:30 pm when I was planning on going, it started pouring... I was going to put it off again until tomorrow morning, but decided to get off my butt and do something! At 11:00 pm, when it stopped raining, I went out and ran! I'm so happy I did because I beat my second mile time! Lately I've been running 2 or so miles everyday. I'm trying to gain some strength and endurance. The fastest I've ran a mile is 10 minutes 14 seconds. The second mile always takes longer and before tonight my record for my second mile was 11 minutes 10 seconds. Tonight, I ran my first mile in 10 minutes 14 seconds (exactly the same as my fastest mile) and my second in 10 minutes 20 seconds!!! I took 50 seconds off my second mile time! I'm making so much progress and I am feeling so proud of myself. I also did sit-ups, crutches, plank, and push ups when I got back from my run. Some of you may think this is nothing, but for me this is huge progress! Tomorrow is weigh in day so hopefully this hard work is paying off. I'm staying motivated and positive and I can't wait to see results!

If you want to follow my progress daily you can!!
The first place is {here} on Map My Run.
The second place is {here} on My Fitness Pal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo