9.25.2013

SISTER LOUISA MAE JARMAN

Today my dear friend Louisa left for her mission to Colorado Springs, Colorado!

Louisa and I met in the ninth grade when she moved to my jr. high. I am lucky I became friends with her, because she is someone who will be apart of my life forever. We've had some of the craziest times together. Memories that I will never forget. It doesn't matter how long we are apart from each other, the second we begin talking it's like the time apart never happened. She's always been there for me and gives me the best advice for any situation. She is one of the least judgmental people I've ever met. No matter what is going on in my life, I know I can talk to her and there will be zero judgement towards me. I can honestly say that Louisa and I have never gotten in a fight that has hurt our friendship. She is one of the greatest friends I've ever had. 

Here are pictures from Lou's farewell.
& here are some pictures from Monday night when I had to say goodbye to my dear friend for 18 months.

Good luck to you Lou. I love you and can't wait to write you while you're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo