8.22.2013

THROWBACK THURSDAY - SENIOR PICTURES


Today, I was looking back through my Senior pictures. Since school started this week for all the kids at Orem High, I figured this would be an appropriate throwback. My cousin Shaylee did an amazing job with these pictures and I want to do another shoot with her STAT. 

shirt: f21// pants: f21// shoes: forever young shoes// 
shirt: f21// cardigan: cotton on// hat: my cousin shaylee's// skirt: f21// shoes: forever young shoes
shirt: pac sun// jacket: f21// shorts: gap// shoes: wet seal

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so so pretty! <3
    xo Chantel
    http://aglitteraffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you! I'm glad you checked out my blog. I love yours! You're adorable!

      Delete

love hearing from you! xoxo