8.25.2013

DANCING UNDER THE STARS


On Friday, Laci and I went on a sister date to Dancing Under The Stars at the Scera Shell. Over all, the show was pretty good. The greatest part of the whole show was being able to see Shaping Sound. If you haven't heard of Shaping Sound you should look them up. They are AMAZING. I never wanted them to stop dancing. Some of the best contemporary dancing I've ever seen in person.


Another dance that I LOVED was a dance by Divinity Company choreographed by my old teacher Alan. This video isn't from the show on Friday night, but from the Divinity concert that was at the beginning of the month. I didn't get to go so I watched this dance on Youtube when Alan posted it. It was amazing to be able to see it in person on an actual stage. Alan is an amazing choreographer. 


That girl, the blonde soloist. That's one of my besties Ellie. I've danced with her since I was itty bitty and she is outstanding. I mean, just look at her! 

I had such a fun night hanging out with my sissy, watching some amazing dancing, and eating this amazing ice cream treat.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo