7.27.2013

BIRTHDAYS PART TWO - A BOYFRIEND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET DAVIS
today marks the day of this boy's twentieth birthday. davis is so special to me. he is my partner in crime and best friend. he is always is there for me. i look up to him in so many ways. he teaches me something new every single day. he is constantly looking out for me and making sure i am doing the right thing. he is so supportive and loving. i don't know what i would do without this kiddo in my life. i am forever grateful that i we found each other. davis has been there through the good and the bad times. he's seen it all and still wants to stick around! i mean, gosh, how did i get so lucky? i love davis more than words.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVIS CHANDLER. you're the most amazing person. thank you for everything you do for me. thank you for always putting up with me and loving me. i am the happiest girl because of you. i love you. (and your rockin' bod) i hope that your birthday is filled with happiness, because you deserve nothing less than that on your special day. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo