7.14.2013

GERMAN PANCAKES, YUM


yesterday i woke up CRAVING german pancakes. i had never made them before and found such an easy and yummy recipe that i wanted to share. these turned out awesome and i almost ate the whole pan by myself. 
here what you'll need.

  • 6 eggs
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 cup all purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
mix everything together in a bowl until there are no chunks.
melt 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine and pour into the dish you're cooking them in and then put the batter on top
cook in oven uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
EAT AND ENJOY

these german pancakes sure made this girl happy.


1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking, "I want German Pancakes I should google a recipe!" Come over one day and make me and grandpa some breakfast!!!

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from you! xoxo