7.27.2013

COOPER'S RUN 2K13

my cute mom and i after the 5k
this morning i woke up and headed over to COOPER'S RUN. it is always so much fun and i look forward to it every year. this year, my beautiful mother ran the 5k. her goal was to beat her time from the last time she ran it and she did by SEVEN minutes! so proud of her for reaching her goal. 
my waffle on the left, laci's on the right.
i also got to try waffle love for the first time. the truck was at the run and there was no way to resist ordering a yummy treat. both mine and my sister's waffles were delicious. 
it was fun to spend the morning with this cute birthday girl!! today is my sister's twenty eighth birthday!! {post to come}.
i can't believe that cooper's run 2013 is already at it's end. i am so grateful that i get to be apart of something so great. i love cooper and i love that we get to spend every year remembering him at this event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you! xoxo